Board Adapter 32
The Adapter 32 board is designed to connect the Skyper 32 driver (SEMIKRON, Germany).
The parameters of the board can be adjusted, which allows you to adapt and optimize the used IGBT module. IGBT switching performance can be affected by user settings, such as changing the on and off speed.
For issues of equipment acquisition, please contact our marketing department
Mob.: +38(095)040-75-17, +38(098)63-502-63
Tel.: +38(0619) 42-40-12
ADAPTER 32 FEATURES
The device assembly consists of the following nodes:
- signal processing unit with an isolated interface;
- protection and monitoring scheme;
- insulated gate control output stages;
- DC / DC converter for supplying driver output stages.
The main technical specifications of drivers:
- I (out) - 15 A;
- P (channel) - 2 W;
- the gate charge of a controlled transistor is up to 6.3 μC;
- f - up to 50 kHz;
- U (isolated) - 4 kV.
TABLE 1. ADMISSIBILITY LIMITS FOR ADAPTER BOARDS FOR DRIVERS.
|Vs||Vs Primary supply voltage||16||V|
|IoutPEAK||Output peak current||15||А|
|IoutAVmax||Output average current||50||mА|
|fmax||Max. switching frequency||50||kHz|
|VCE||Collector-Emitter Voltage (DC)||1200||V|
|RGon min||Minimum external sequential shutter resistance on-state||2,2*||Ohm|
|RGoff min||Minimum external sequential shutdown resistance||2,2*||Ohm|
|Top||Operating temperature||- 25 ... + 85||°C|
|Tstg||Storage temperature||- 25 ... + 85||°C|
Using the tag scheme, the number of external discrete elements was minimized. The SKIC2001 dual-channel chip developed by SEMIKRON for use in drivers and intelligent power modules of the SKiiP series performs the following functions:
- noise suppression;
- rationing of levels and fronts of input signals;
- power voltage monitoring;
- error signal generation;
- prohibition of the simultaneous inclusion of half-bridge transistors, the formation of switching delay time;
- control of the built-in isolated DC / DC converter.
Figure 1 - Electrical schematic diagram for adapter for the driver.
Fig. 2 - PCB adapter for driver