Board ADAPTER 42
The Adapter 42 board is designed to connect the Skyper 42 driver (SEMIKRON, Germany). The parameters of the board can be adjusted, which allows you to adapt and optimize the used IGBT module. IGBT switching performance can be affected by user settings, such as changing the on and off speed.
For issues of equipment acquisition, please contact our marketing departmentо
Mob.: +38(095)040-75-17, +38(098)63-502-63
Tel.: +38(0619) 42-40-12
ADAPTER 42 FEATURES
The device assembly consists of the following nodes:
- signal processing unit with an isolated interface;
- protection and monitoring scheme;
- insulated gate control output stages;
- DC / DC converter for supplying driver output stages.
The main technical specifications of drivers:
- total IGBT gate charge - up to 50 μC;
- insulation voltage - 4 kV;
- output current (peak) - 30 A;
- power (per 1 channel) - 4 W;
- operating frequency - up to 100 kHz;
- resistance to dv / dt - up to 100 kV / μs;
- types of protection: DSCP - dynamic against overcurrent and short-circuit, UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out), suppression of short noise impulses SPS, programmable time tdt.
TABLE 1. ADMISSIBILITY LIMITS FOR ADAPTER BOARDS FOR DRIVERS.
|Vs||Primary supply voltage||16||V|
|IoutPEAK||Output peak current||30||А|
|IoutAVmax||Output average current||150||mА|
|fmax||Max. switching frequency||100||кHz|
|VCE||Collector-Emitter Voltage (DC)||1200||V|
|RGon min||Minimum external sequential shutter resistance on-state||1,4*||Оhм|
|RGoff min||Minimum external sequential shutdown resistance||1,4*||Оhм|
|Top||Operating temperature||- 25 ... + 85||°C|
|Tstg||Storage temperature||- 25 ... + 85||°C|
The complete device is designed to control half-bridge IGBT modules of the 12th class with a DC bus voltage of up to 1200 V.
Figure 1 - Electrical schematic diagram for adapter for the driver.
Fig. 2 - PCB adapter for driver
The adapter boards provide the mechanical and electrical interface of the driver with the power modules; components that are specific to a particular IGBT are installed on them:
- gate resistors Rgon, Rgoff;
- Elements necessary to adjust the sensitivity and time constant of the DESAT protection circuit;
- Elements necessary to adjust the switching delay time tdr.